UNIQUE TO PAWLEYS ISLAND
- A variety of dance styles that makes our students well rounded and more successful
- Our boutique is full of dance essentials
- Most successful competitive team in the region
Parents! We have free Wi-Fi so that you can use our internet while your child dances in our spacious lobby or in our parking lot.
We have great customer service Monday - Thursday our front desk is staffed from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30pm. Friday, 1:00pm - 7:30pm & Saturday, 8:30am - 3:30pm. You talk to a real human being and not a recording!
- Annual Holiday Shows at our academy, as well as at local retirement communities
- Annual performances at Waccamaw Elementary School
- Pawleys Island Festival of Music & Art (PIFMA) Performances
- Awarded "Outstanding Studio" and "Outstanding Choreography" by YAGP
- Awarded "Best in Studio" by JUMP Competition & Convention
SERVING THE LOWCOUNTRY FOR OVER 20 YEARS!
Designed with our dance students in mind, our state-of-the-art facility has classes for two and half year-olds to teens, as well as our adult classes.
Founding owner and artistic director Ilka Doubek was a professional Ballerina with a 20-year career in dance. With her husband, Tom Fox who has an active international career in opera and the performing arts, have a created a family-friendly dance academy for both those who want recreational dance classes as well as those who wish to leap into a career in performing arts.